1. Download a request for delivery metering data: download
2. Fill out and certify request for the delivery of metering data
(fill out only the following information: name, address, PIN code (OIB), date, signature, stamp)
3. Forward your fulfilled request form to our fax number: + 385 1 6387 452 or scanned to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. RWE analysts will create electricity supply offer according to your metering data for the last 12 months
5. If you agree with our offer – you will sign an electricity supply contract
6. We shall do the rest for you!
- Your request will help us to make an individualised electricity supply offer.
- Your request is not binding in any sense.
- The making of this individualised offer is free of charge and it is not binding.
The procedure relating to the switching the electricity supplier when choosing RWE Energija is easy and:
- Simple – All you need is to sign the required documents, we shall do the rest for you
- Quick – Depending on the type of your contract, the switching to the new supplier may start on the 1st day of the next month or upon the expiry of the termination period of your current contract.
- Free of charge – There are no fees nor penalties to be paid for switching the supplier. There are no limitations in numbers of supplier changes.
- No interventions on your installations – The switching of electricity supplier does not require any interventions on your installations.
- Safety of supply – HEP ODS is responsible for the safety of supply and stability of the system. You will, therefore, pay a network fee to HEP ODS. In case something happens to your electricity supplier, your supply will automatically be provided by HEP ODS, until you choose a new supplier.
- Method of reading the counter metering data will not change – HEP ODS will continue to read counters (metering data) and will deliver this data to us.
You still have not found answer to your question? Let us know – we are here for you!
You can contact us every day from Monday to Friday from 8.00 – 16.00 by telephone: +385 1 6427 100